Broforce Beta Update Ссылка
Обновление от 12.02.14.
BRONAN THE BROBARIAN!
A vengeful brobarian sets off to avenge his homeland against evil terrorist threats brewing in distant lands. A brute force, sword wielding hurricane of destruction and grunting.
Sporting the manliest moustache to ever sprout on a weathered face, Brochete brings a swarthy murderous intent, the dead eyes of a killer, and more knives than a cutlery department at Walmart. Create a suicide bomber kebab for an all-American barbecue.
Dropping a carpet of death while levelling floor by floor, building by building, to bring you down.
And by the way, its bullet proof.
So, it's finally here.
This is the first big test of the system and there will be a LOT of improvements (read "growing pains") to come. Our team of handsome networking engineers of one man with a rapidly developing beard is working non stop on bug reports.
We'll keep you updated on patches, please bear with us!
New City Look
Now in dusky orange and night time blue.
Beware terrorist propaganda on signboards, it may encourage you to question your hard won American values.
Coconuts reportedly kill 150 innocent people a year. We've decided they should be terrorists instead. Also, we enhanced coconut deadliness to ensure it will be more.
They're well lubricated. For impatient, rampaging bros, you can now arrive in the middle of the next mob of terrorists in half the time.
Broforce Beta Update Ссылка
Обновление от 18.02.14.
- Helicopter intros. What will eventually be the flying-to-a-new-campaign transition, once there is a level
select screen, appears a couple of times in the main campaign.
- There are now backflips in the game for every bro, but the controls need some more tweaking
- Dredd's rocket that was travelling through walls.
- Bronan and Brochete now carry their special ammo across lives in Deathmatch (like the other bros)
- The Deathmatch helicopter doesn't go through the ground, and now takes damage properly (like it used to)
- The graphics and sound for Bro in Black's noisy cricket
- Grenadiers now throw grenades much sooner
- Grenade warning flashes are a little bigger
- Ladders collapse in Deathmatch
- There are more objects that glow in night time scenes
- The slow motion effects on bro deaths in Deathmatch now only happen on the last death
- More networking stability and intelligence
Broforce Beta Update Ссылка
Обновление от 07.03.14.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: All saves are going to be lost with this update, in preparation for Steam Cloud. We've had to change the way saves are saved for Steam, but the new saving system will be compatible with all future versions so this is a once-off event.
- New competitive mode available: RACE MODE!
- Improved knife climbing animation
- The GR-13 boss gets confused less easily
- No more floating barrels when removing the bottom of a barrel pile
- Gamepads working on OSX now
- Pause screen issue on OSX fixed
- You can now continue on custom levels
- City helicopter boss intro shortened after first time
- New bro types chosen less arbitrarily
- Mr Anderbro hand trails during dashes fixed
- Small improvements to online campaign browser
- New network layer now peer to peer (no more port forwarding issues)
- Optimized bandwidth consumption
- Improved text input fields
- Fixed in-game chat
- Fixed bug where first level is always out of sync in online
- Added 'join request' notification to online join screen
- Improved helicopter mini boss synchronisation
- Fixed a bunch of other stuff, like control set up
- Terrorists feel pain
We bring you some hidden holiday spirit in this little end year update, along with the addition of DOUBLE BRO 7....
Bringing class as only he knows how, Double Bro 7 is drinking martinis, flying his Bro-Textron jet pack, cutting up terrorists with his laser shooting Omega wrist watch - and even going deep undercover in enemy territory.
TARGET ACQUIRED: New User-Generated Island Discovered on Remote Corner of the World Map
In a shocking development from the world of Broforce, a mysterious new User-Generated Island has been discovered just off the coast of the World Map. The planet's smartest scienticians have speculated that the newly discovered landmass is quietly being populated with the best, most patriotic user-created missions from Steam Workshop in time for the game’s full launch later next year.
We were really hoping to have alien ready for you guys for this Dec update, but we are still knee deep in putting it together.
We're working on a whole new environment, with alien enemies and terrain, as well as a big boss for this installment of the game, and it's taking some time to get it all to the place we want it!
We've also had to contend with moving office/house, construction at both the old & new place, saying goodbye to a team member (animator Duncan Greenwood), and the usual perfectionism from our beloved artists (which means everything must be re-done at least 3X before it might be good enough).
Still, the progress we've made is pretty exciting. Have a look below at some of the ideas the artists have been experimenting with:
▪ Fixed bros disappearing at the end of a knife climb▪
▪ Added Vsync option▪
▪ Fixed ziplines being all messed up after a super checkpoint▪
▪ Fixed heroes not re-spawing at checkpoints in multiplayer▪
▪ Fixed options menu▪
▪ Fixed Steam integration on Mac - online with PC players & Workshop should now work▪
Just when you thought you'd eradicated all traces of aliens from otherwise liberty-loving soil, reports confirm to the contrary - THE ALIEN INFESTATION IS SPREADING! New areas are being ravaged, and the enemies are evolving!
This update brings you new levels, new enemies and an exhaustive list of bug fixes (with plenty more fixes still pending)...
Worms erupting from the terrain, spurting facehuggers out their mouths, dripping in acid saliva!
Acid filled aliens rush screaming towards you and EXPLODE!
Alien eggs oozing acid
OTHER NEW STUFF!
▪ Online chat
▪ Boss health bars
▪ New level editor triggers (including quick triggers for aliens and force trigger swap bro/add more specials)
BOSS HEALTH BARS
BUG FIXES & TWEAKS!
* After completing level 4, camera moves to level 5. Camera stays focused on 5 & only moves to show full map when chopper moves away.
* Level 5 colour differences in chopper in entry screen & in Bro Dredd
* Arcade city level that goes downwards: After killing Satan, the cages aren't breaking
* City level: Rescue chopper comes in from left, when bro is on ladder, it turns right & the bro flies away midair
* User Generated Island sometimes missing
* Elevator boss: Issue with camera following boss while player still able to move
* Goliath mech boss freezes when beaten, won't allow player to move on from end screen
* Mook Kopter AI pattern
* Mooks not scared of aliens at close range
* Area liberated scene now shows aliens
* Improved alien AI (including Xenomorphs suspicion & investigation states before fully alert)
* Killing aliens sometimes leaves red blood on terrain
* Aliens sometimes getting stuck against a high wall
* Facehuggers bugging out when something happens to host (float)
* Thrown facehuggers disappear for a frame
* Reduce facehugger health by 1 (now they are always 1 shot kill always)
* Facehuggers hug cars then bug out
* Xenomorph corner animation
* Reduce Xenomorph health by 1
* Sandworms now swallow grenades
* Double Bro 7 skipping lazer
* Missing bro crouching with facehugger animation
* Ash Brolliams killing aliens with chainsaw makes his face full of red blood
* Killing aliens with some bro attacks makes them bleed red blood
* Bro Max boomerang taking too long to return
* The Brode's special VS Sandworm
* McBrover satchel packs stick to turrets and sandworms
* Bronan's shockwave now affects turrets & other machine-based terrain
* Saw blade turrets & rocket turrets not getting activated by aliens
* Saw blades only show red blood
* Spike traps making certain bros float when they do specials & knifed mooks floating up when on spike traps
* Spike traps exploding when dropped from underneath
* Knifing terrain no effect (a "ping" and some sparks to illustrate that the bro is having an effect)
* Alien Suction System/ASSmouth rework
* Trigger switch bug with activating
* Quick triggers not working at super check points
* Add option to spawn remote cars from ammo crates (or not)